Saturday, August 14, 2010

{Happy Weekend...and New Beginnings}

The weekend is here...and I’m sure you have welcomed it with open arms! No matter what kind of week we have, there is always a sense of lightness and fun when the weekend finally arrives as we try our best to let go of stresses and focus on relaxation. What are you up to this weekend? What surprises are in store?
For Dave and I, this weekend will be a mix of emotions as we celebrate a new beginning for a dear friend...and figure out a way not to miss her terribly. One of our best and sweetest friends has been looking for a way to shape her future and take a leap of faith for a while. The universe listened and has given her the opportunity to explore something new and exciting in a new city. I am sure that it will be a successful experience and I wish her only the best as she embarks in this new adventure. My hope is that her heart will be in a constant state of joy and gratitude, and that the universe will keep sending her as many positive opportunities as she deserves.
Although I will miss her very much, I believe that we carry our love and our friendships in our hearts, so they can only get stronger, no matter what the circumstances may be.
Please join me in celebrating a new beginning and a year full of excitement and success for one of the loveliest people on earth!
Anna, we will miss you SO, but are looking forward to the visits, the emails, letters, skype conversations and all the love that will be travelling back and forth between here and your new home!
We are so happy, excited and so very proud of you for listening to your heart and taking this chance. We adore you!
“Even though we've changed and we're all finding our own place in the world, we all know that when the tears fall or the smile spreads across our face, we'll come to each other because no matter where this crazy world takes us, nothing will ever change so much to the point where we're not all still friends.” (Unknown)

Photo Credits: Image 1, 2, 4, 6, 7 This is Glamorous , Image 3 The Cherry Blossom Girl , Image 5 Flickr , Image 8 From Me To You

5 comments:

Sandy at Ooh La Frou Frou said...

I don't now your friend, but she's a lucky girl to have a friend that holds her success and happiness in high regard ... a true friend indeed.

I want that balcony in the top picture, by the way. Could you rush it right over? :)

Lyndsay said...

Just lovely - I couldn't have said it any better Eva... :)

Anna, I hope this is the start of one of the greatest times in your life!

Here's to friendship, no matter the distance or the time apart!

XOXOXO

Anna Banana said...

Eva,

I cannot express well enough how much your and Dave's friendship means to me.

Thank you.

Thank you for your friendship and love. Thank you for your support and inspiration. Thank you for keeping me grounded and humble. Thank you for your understanding and patience. Thank you for always believing in me … even when I myself have doubts.

You always remind me to ‘trust and let go’ and this has guided me to the right path more times than I want to admit.

I am blessed to have you and Dave in my heart.

With all my love,
Anna

P.S. See you in 30! :)

The Simply Luxurious Life said...

What a beautiful message to someone who is clearly a good friend. Many of my closest friends live hours and hours away, but what I've realized is that true friendship really doesn't fade.
A wonderful post with the perfect images.
Have a great week!

Simply Charming Style said...

Thank you all for the lovely comments, so glad you enjoyed the post. Wishing you all a great week :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...