Thursday, September 16, 2010

{Shades of Pink on a Rainy Day}

I am thoroughly enjoying this cosy and rainy day in Toronto.  As much as I love sunshine and warmth, my soul always feels refreshed when I hear the soft sound of rain falling and when I’m able to gage just how hard it’s raining simply by looking at a puddle from my window.  Today, as I sit here enjoying this September day, I want to share with you some pretty things that I love...just as much as this rainy and gray day.  They are snapshots of little things that make me happy...all with a touch of pink.  I hope you enjoy. 
A pretty teacup with small treasures
My favorite perfume
My favorite ring
Peonies in full bloom
A little something sweet
Pretty books
Lovely (and pinkish) sunsets
Wherever you are...whatever you are doing, I hope you’re having a fantastic day and enjoying a warm cup of something beautiful.

All images by Simply Charming Style 

3 comments:

Sandy at Ooh La Frou Frou said...

Luscious colors! You can tell by my cards that I love delicate pale pink/blue/green/purple ... they just melt me.

Andrea A said...

Love the pinky photos! One more thing to enjoy on this rainy day...

The Simply Luxurious Life said...

I love that ring1 It is gorgeous! A lovely list. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...