Friday, August 6, 2010

Blog Love: The Simply Luxurious Life

A few months ago I was very lucky to discover the wonderful blog The Simply Luxurious Life. In this incredibly charming diary, the lovely Shannon Ables writes with passion and elegance about life, fashion, cooking, decor...and so much more. Her goal is to share with readers various ways to bring a little bit of luxury into the everyday: “I decided to share my passions as a way to help others find their passion in life by clearing out the clutter and bringing in the luxurious necessities that can enliven and inspire each day” (Shannon Ables). Every day I look forward to reading the inspiring posts which are also wonderfully illustrated with the most beautiful imagery. I want to share this blog with you because it has truly inspired me to look for ways to bring more luxury into my life...and not the kind of luxury that requires spending money, but rather the kind that makes us feel happy and fulfilled at the end of each day. So as I go through this often hectic, but truly blessed life, I am making a conscious effort to surround myself with charm, beauty and positivity in any way possible so that I can make my journey that much more luxurious and enjoyable!
I would like to thank The Simply Luxurious Life for writing such lovely and genuine content and for being a daily source of inspiration. To end this post, I would like to share the links to some of my favourite posts from this wonderful writer, enjoy!

“I have come to realize that luxury is always in our proximity if only we know where to look, regardless of where we might be living. Whether it be found in wine, food, fashion, home decor, gardening, or entertainment, contentment and pleasure can be found. Here's to the good life!” (Shannon Ables).

Here’s to the good life indeed!
I wish you a luxuriously relaxing weekend.

2 comments:

The Simply Luxurious Life said...

Eva. I am . . . speechless. To hear in such a way that you enjoy the blog . . . I am touched. (I truly don't know what to say). You are so very kind. The time for this post and such beautifully written - thank you. From the bottom of my heart thank you. If ever we can work together in the future, I would very much love to. In fact, I have some ideas.I'll email you.

Simply Charming Style said...

I am SO glad that you enjoyed the post. It was my pleasure to write and share this with other who I know will enjoy your blog as much as I do! I'd LOVE to work together as well :) I got your email and will reply! Thank you, thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...