Thursday, May 27, 2010

{Daydreaming: Alice in Wonderland}

So, I know I am a wee bit late, but I finally had a chance to go see the much anticipated “Alice in Wonderland” movie in 3D. I had high expectations for this movie, not only because of the top notch actors involved, but because this story pushes one to open up, dream, imagine and believe in the power within. Although in the end I wasn’t too impressed (just my personal opinion) with this version of this much-loved classic, I thought the visuals were unbelievably creative and inspiring and I walked out of the theatre day-dreaming of lush flowers, deep colours, delicious treats and charming tea parties...and coveting Alice’s cool and lovely dresses! Here is what my Alice in Wonderland day-dream looked like. Enjoy!

For some "Alice in Wonderland" wedding inspiration, check out {Wedding Inspiration from the Movies: Alice in Wonderland}

Photo Credits: Image 1 Alice in Wonderland, Disney Image 2 Vogue Image 3 & 4 Paper Cakes Finds Image 5  Style Me Pretty Image 6 The Caketress Image 7 Style Me Pretty

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...