Sunday, February 7, 2010

{Simply Pretty}

So, for my first blog, I wanted to write about someone very dear to my heart, my lovely and simply charming sister Irma. Although Irma is an Anthropology PhD, she is one of those rare people who is great at a lot of things. She loves math, she’s good at drawing, she’s smart as a whip AND she has a great eye for beautiful things. I have always loved and admired the ease with which she decorates spaces with simple and understated charm...while sticking to a reasonable budget. This past October we celebrated Thanksgiving at her small and pretty apartment and I thought I’d share some of her lovely vignettes. Enjoy!















All images by Simply Charming Style

4 comments:

Louise said...

Lovely first post!

Lyndsay said...

Ooh I do love your sister's style! You've got quite the touch of it yourself as well Eva! Very lovely pictures!

Unknown said...

Eva! You're right, Irma's got style. You all do.

Evelyn said...

I really enjoyed this post. Irma has many qualities and talents and I never knew that interior decorating is one of them. I love her apartment, such beauty, grace and simplicity...that is all IRMA...she should decorate on the side, seriously!!! The pictures are beautiful too...they look like professional magazine photographs...
Pienso que las deben de mandar a una revista...! hmmmm...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...